How to care for your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery
We take extra care in creating your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery and we want it to last as long as possible. Your jewellery isn’t invincible, as time progresses, your jewellery will show signs of wear. To protect and keep it looking beautiful, here are a few simple care tips we recommend you follow:
- Store your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery separately (and in its original packaging) as metals and stones can scratch when they come into contact with each other or sharp objects.
- Avoid your jewellery coming into direct contact with perfume, household detergents or other chemical products.
- Keep your plated jewellery away from oil, nail polish remover and other chemicals that may cause it to tarnish
- We recommend you remove your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery before swimming in chlorinated pools
- You can wear your jewellery during a workout or activity that causes you to sweat. However, we don’t recommend this as it will cause your jewellery not to remain pristine or last as long.
- Wash your jewellery with warm water. Use a mild soap if necessary. Be gentle and don’t rub too hard or you may scratch your jewellery.
- If you choose to use a jewellery cleaner, make sure that it is safe to use as some cleaners can be abrasive.
- With proper care, your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery can last many years.
- Minor scratches and normal wear and tear do not justify a warranty claim. We will not replace items that have been damaged by the customer. Misuse of products will void your warranty.