Jewellery care tips
We stock stylish, durable and hard-wearing IP plated stainless steel (surgical grade steel) jewellery available in gold, rose gold and silver colour. We take extra care in creating your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery and we want it to last as long as possible. Your jewellery isn’t invincible, as time progresses, your jewellery will show signs of wear. To protect and keep it looking beautiful, here are a few simple care tips we recommend you follow:
- Store your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery separately (and in its original packaging) as metals and stones can scratch when they come into contact with each other or sharp objects.
- Avoid your jewellery coming into direct contact with perfume, household detergents or other chemical products.
- We recommend you remove any jewelry before swimming in chlorinated pools or salt water.
- If you choose to use a jewellery cleaner, make sure that it is safe to use as some cleaners can be abrasive.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your jewellery.
- Do not wear your jewellery during a workout or activity that causes you to sweat.
- Keep your plated jewellery away from oil, nail polish remover and other chemicals that may cause it to tarnish
- Wash your jewellery with warm water. Use a mild soap only if necessary. Be gentle and don’t rub too hard or you may scratch your jewellery.
Minor scratches and normal wear and tear does not justify a warranty claim. We will not replace or refund items that have been damaged by the customer. Misuse of products will void the warranty.