Nyssa bracelet XX
Our Nyssa bracelet is engraved with the numbers one to twelve in roman numerals to signify time. We want this jewellery to serve as a daily reminder of how precious time is and how important it is to live purposefully and make a real difference. Perfect for adding casual glam and stackable.
The main difference between the Nyssa XX and the Nyssa bracelet is the size. Nyssa XX is slightly larger.
- – Hinged and with a discreet clasp closure.
- – Made from high quality long-lasting material, with proper care, this rust-proof jewellery will last a very long time.
- – Tastefully boxed and ready to give as a gift.
Will fit small and medium sized wrists with circumference of up to 17.5cm/7 inches. To find out the circumference of your wrist, follow our sizing guide.
Bracelet sizing guide
How to measure find out your bracelet size:
- Step one: Measure the smallest part of your wrist (just below the wrist bone) with a flexible tape measure or a thin, flat, strip of paper tightly.
- Step two: If you are using the strip of paper method, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length. That would be your wrist size.
We stock stylish, durable and hard-wearing stainless steel jewellery available in gold, rose gold and silver colour. We take extra care in creating your VIVE CON STYLE jewellery and we want it to last as long as possible. This is why all our jewellery pieces come with a ONE YEAR WARRANTY. To protect and keep it looking beautiful, please read our simple care tips.
- One year warranty
- Boxed and ready to gift (no paper receipt or invoice included)